This is a disambiguation page for works and other stuff bearing the title of Deus Ex. If you came here following a link indicating the video game or one of the other sources listed below, please correct it.
- Deus Ex: The original Video Game RPG with this name.
- Deus Ex: Invisible War: The sequel to above RPG. Sometimes referred to as Deus Ex 2.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution: The prequel to first game. Sometimes referred to as Deus Ex 3 (which was its Working Title).
- Deus Ex: The Fall: The prequel to Human Revolution and a sequel to the novel The Icarus Effect.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: An interquel set between Human Revolution and Deus Ex. The title was officially announced on April 8th, 2015. Sometimes referred to as Deus Ex 4.
- Deus ex Machina: A manga focused around a young girl named Machina and a boy named Luke. They fight renegade robots.
- Deus ex Machina: The original classic concept of unexpected conflict resolution, which provides the name for the above works and these tropes.
- Ind Ex Machina: An index, filled with a large number of snowclones named after the original trope. These snowclones include: