With several thousand songs spanning across over ten different game series composed by dozens of musicians, in-house and otherwise
, the BEMANI franchise is bound to have countless examples of Awesome Music
Private BEMANI Academy
A special online event that puts the awesome composers of the BEMANI series into a High School AU
. You play games to build up their Relationship Values
and unlock these special collaboration songs, which can be played on most BEMANI series. That means if you play a lot of BEMANI series, you can almost play these songs no matter which game you're on.
All of these songs were made available for unlocking in Dance Dance Revolution
, Pop N Music
, and Reflec Beat
simultaneously, with special arrange versions for GITADORA
Nettou! BEMANI Stadium
- Endless Chain ~futari de trigger wo hikou~, the theme song of the event, by PON and 96.
- GAIA, by Nekomata Master and L.E.D.
- Empathetic, by Sota Fujimori and Des-ROW.
- How to Cook Delicious Rice and the Effects of Eating Rice, by Asaki and 96note . An awesome metal song about eating rice.
- Raki Raki, by Mutsuhiko Izumi and S-C-U.
- The Final Boss of the event, Elemental Creation, by dj TAKA and DJ YOSHITAKA. By far the fastest "Hard Renaissance" song at 212 BPM, and the second time that Taka and Yoshitaka collaborate together. Naturally, it is a top-end boss on most of the games it appears in, going as far as to break notecount records on many of the games it appears in.
Another multi-game BEMANI unlock event, this time also including Sound Voltex
, DanceEvolution Arcade
, and Miraidagakki Future TomTom
and themed around baseball.
Multiple-series debut / Other / Unsorted
- Squeeze, a collaboration between VENUS and Mutsuhiko Izumi. Notable for being the first VENUS song with no vocals.
- Pink Rose, originally from Keyboardmania, and has since appeared in pop'n music, DDR, and IIDX. The full version is an even bigger dose of the same kind of awesome.
- Mobo*Moga by Orange Lounge, originated from the first mix of Dance Mania X and has appeared in countless other Bemani series since.
- Gamelan de Couple by TOMOSUKE. Originally from Mambo a Go Go, this song has cropped up in many other Bemani series as well.
- Bass 2 Bass from Jubeat.
- DJ YOSHITAKA's plant series, which includes:
- Evans from jubeat and its "prototype" version.
- ALBIDA from jubeat ripples APPEND.
- FLOWER, from REFLEC BEAT and jubeat knit APPEND. (The song debuted on both games simultaneously.) So awesome, it crossed over into every other active BEMANI series. Yes, even into GuitarFreaks and drummania in the form of a rock arrange by TLION69 and into SOUND VOLTEX as a REDALiCE remix. Hell, even a TV commercial for BEMANI gets in on it.
- JOMANDA from jubeat copious APPEND, which gains a breathtaking music video in IIDX.
- VALLIS-NERIA, from REFLEC BEAT limelight. So awesome that it was ported in its original form to SOUND VOLTEX II.
- Lisa-RICCIA from REFLEC BEAT colette -Autumn- and jubeat saucer, as part of the Mission DELTA phase of the Pastel-kun and Smith-shi Runrun Marathon event.
- Fly Above and the Back Into The Light remix. These might be a little bit Tastes Like Diabetes for some.
- Tears For The Time.
- Broken (8cmix), first appearing in SOUND VOLTEX.
- Juicy by kors k and DJ YOSHITAKA.
- SENSATION (from SALAMANDER2) from Keyboardmania 3rdMIX is a neat arrangement of the Stage 2 music from (as the title implies) Salamander 2.
- Midori no Kaze by Naya~n, from Keyboardmania 3rd Mix.
- Idola by iconoclasm feat. GUMI, made to celebrate GUMI's 5th anniversary.