Awesome: To Love-Ru
- A small one, but anyhere think Rito standing up to Zastin and his two bodyguards for Lala's sake in the inital chapter of the original series was pretty cool for an average teenage boy who can't even hold a conversation with a pretty girl..
- When Yami and Nana are trapped by the evil alien plants, Momo enter in "scary" mode. Just then one of the plants tries to attack Momo, but she throws him to the ground and pins him down. Momo then pulls out a syringe, and injects something she calls "Insulin Alpha," into the plant. She then explains to the other plants, that the solution will cause the plant to decay from the roots up. Momo then asks which one of them wants to go next, and the plants think she is a demon, and run off, letting go of Yami and Nana.
- In the ending of the first series Rito save both Lala and Haruna from a blob monster. After, Lala save him while Yami become a mermaid and punch monster's central body.
- In chapter 17 of Darkness, Momo gets one when her Knight Templar white knighting fan club that's been continuously striving to "defend her purity" through absolutely ludicrously overprotective methods gets the idea into their heads that Rito is everything Yui's claimed about him in the morals committee meetings, and furthermore that he's been ritually violating Momo and intends to do so at school. In reality Momo has snuck off to meet with Rito to try and mess around with him again, and after nothing happens once again, the fan club barges in and begins assaulting Rito. What follows is an epic verbal smackdown, followed by one of the most amazingly terrifying death glares of all time, all of which is so incredibly satisfying to watch after the many chapters of abuse Rito has suffered whenever caught in a remotely sexual accidental situation. What makes it even better is that it's the first time anybody has ever been called out on beating up Rito because they thought he was a pervert.
- Several pervert incidents that happen to Rito are so incredibles to qualify as awesome. One incident involving a rogue vacuum cleaner ends up actually burying him under a pile of naked girls.
- Rito force himself to act as a pervert to stop the "Darkness" Yami. Special mention about he stop himself from accidental falling on her as usual.
- The Deviluke sisters' mother have managed to turn the Principal, that unrepentant pervert, into a pure and kind being with merely a couple of words.
- The entire gameplay of the To Love-Ru Playstation Vita game. Seeing Rito pulling off insane stunts while mowing down an entire army is just awesome. Even better when you're playing as Riko.
- The fight between Nemesis and a returned-to-full-power Gid is all kinds of awesome.