- Odette's reaction to being kidnapped and held by Rothbart is one long CMOA. You'd think that she'd go into full on damsel mode and spend her time as a human quivering in terror from this very powerful evil sorcerer who murdered her father in cold blood and can become a monster at the drop of a hat, yes? Nope. No matter what he does, how much he threatens her, she tells him that she will die first rather than give in and marry him. She had nothing, no power, no weapons, no back-up, but she still refused to give in. What a badass.
- A small one. After Derek's brilliant handling of Odette's questioning about their marriage, Derek is heavily distracted and Bramley takes advantage of this to cheat blatantly and thoroughly at the chess game they're playing. However once Derek decides his way to fix it, he effortlessly checkmates Bramley.
- Prince Derek and Rothbart tradeing barbs, and threats just before the big fight near the end of the first film. Both boys got a chance to be pretty Bad Ass at that moment.
Rothbart: Is that a threat?Rothbart: Ooooh, it is a threat.Derek: You're the only one with the power. Now, DO IT!
- Derek Vs the Great Animal AKA Rothbart.
- Uberta gets kidnapped by Clavius to be used as leverage against Derek and Odette. Is Uberta cowed by the fact that Clavius is an evil sorcerer and could probably kill her at any time? NO. She spends all her time ordering Clavius and his minion around when she's not throttling Clavius for having the nerve to ruin her birthday. Clavius simply wants her to shut up and is on the verge of an aneurysm but his henchman Knuckles keeps obediently doing what Uberta wants.
- Clavius himself has CMOA with his song. With a guitar. Made of magic.
- Odette saves Derek from a bog in her swan form.
- And the fact that she bravely and willingly, actually demanded Bridgett turn her into a swan so she could reach him in time, even after being warned that this time she could be stuck as a swan forever.
TBA The Swan Princess Christmas
- Rothbart's back. Even in death, he does not, emphasis on NOT, let his defeat at the hands of Derek slide and plans an elaborate revenge plan from beyond the grave that culminates in his resurrection. True, he gets defeated again, but he still proves himself to be as capable as he was before his first death.