- The T. rex's rampage in San Diego.
- Particularly the part where the T. rex caves in the side of a bus by simply headbutting it.
- In a deleted scene, Tembo gets into a bar fight with several drunken idiots who provoke him by harassing a waitress. He wins. Easily. With one hand tied behind his back.
- Even without that scene, the guy was still pretty cool.
- Tembo shoots a Tyrannosaurus with a tranquiliser dart. The hulking monstrosity recoils in pain, roars at him and begins charging at him. Tembo, entirely undeterred, begins loading another dart into the rifle. Calmly staring down a very pissed-off adult T. rex takes a very special kind of man.
- "Clever girl."
- Eddie's desperate efforts to save the others from going off the cliff in the trailer; he succeeds, but at the cost of his own life.
- Kelly grabbing a bar and using it like gymnastic equipment to kick a Velociraptor in the face, killing it.
Malcolm: The school cut you from the team?
- It's also pretty satisfying to see the Baby T. rex attack Ludlow near the end of the movie.
- The Stegosaurus attack. In previous movies, Stegosaurs were depicted as dumb, slow-moving animals that cannot defend themselves properly from attack. Not this time.
- A meta-example: this would mark Stegosaurus as the first herbivore in the Jurassic Park films to be portrayed as badass.
- When a raptor corners Malcolm in the abandoned building where Kelly and Sarah are hiding, Kelly performs her gymnastics routine and kicks out the raptor out a window, impaling it on a wooden stake.
Malcolm: And they kicked you off the team?