The TV series
- The finale has several of them.
- It was the highest rated piece of television for more than ten years, until "Who shot JR?"
- The first Kimble Gerard standoff.
Kimble: I didn't kill my wife!Gerard: I don't care!
- When Kimble calls out Nichols for everything bad that has happened in the movie in front of a convention made was fist-pumpingly awesome.
- And then caps it off by opening a can of WHUPASS on him.
- "There's a man back there in a blue coat waving a gun and screaming. ...At a woman."
- Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny in the midst of all this nail-biting tension when Gerard comes running around the corner, screaming "STOP THAT MAN!", and the officers, thanks to what Kimble has told them, do exactly what they're trained to do and restrain Gerard.
- The train wreck sequence. Audiences went to see the film just for that scene.
- Simply put, the train is REAL. They did not use a model.
- When Kimble is trapped by Gerard at the edge of the dam. His choices are to 1) get handcuffed and dragged to jail to sit on death row or 2) jump. He jumps.
- When Kimble beats the crap out of Sykes, the man who killed his wife, and his so called friend Nichols who set the whole thing in motion.
Kimble: You missed your stop!
- The entire hotel sequence, from start to finish.
- It's a little behind the scenes, but the fact that, in real life, Harrison Ford got a painful bone spur early in filming but held off getting it fixed so he'd have an authentic limp as Richard Kimble is a CMOA for him.
- Gerard's Establishing Character Moment, getting the guard on the bus to admit that Kimble might have survived just minutes after his arrival.
- When Kimble calls Gerard:
Kimble: Do you remember what I told you in the tunnel?
Gerard: I remember it was noisy. Well, I think you said something like... "you didn't kill your wife."
Kimble: Remember what you told me?
Gerard: I remember you were pointing my gun at me.
Kimble: You said, "I don't care."
Gerard: Yeah, Richard, that's right, I don't care. I'm not trying to solve a puzzle, here.
Kimble: Well, I am trying to solve a puzzle. And I just found a big piece. (puts the phone down and leaves)