- The courtroom execution from the first and the final firefight in the second. The first may also count as Crazy Awesome.
Connor: Now you will receive us!Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim!Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down!Murphy: Do not kill! Do not rape! Do not steal! These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace!Connor: These are not polite suggestions! These are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost!Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil! We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain!Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three! And on that day, you will reap it!
- Although the courtroom execution will always stand out, the Badass Boast given by Connor and Murphy to everybody in the room before the deed is what elevates it to nigh-on legendary.
And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.(BLAM!!)
- And to round it all off, the prayer that the Saints give right before executing their victims.
- "There was a FIREFIGHT!"
- Falling through the ceiling taking down a roomful of Russian mob dudes in the process.
- "Christ, we're good!" "Yes, we are!"
- "It's Rocco!" "We've got to fuck with him!"
- Connor, after being handcuffed to a toilet while Murphy is being led away to be executed, proceeds to rip the toilet right out of the floor, then drops it right on the head of Ivan Checkov, the Russian mob dude about to shoot his brother.
- Connor then leaps off of a fourth-story balcony to land on the mobster's partner, seriously messing the bad guy up.
- Murphy has some badass moments during that scene as well — after Connor gets messed up himself after pulling the above landing stunt, after checking on his brother, he takes the lid of the toilet bowl Connor just smashed Ivan with to the head of his partner until he's dead, relieves both mob dudes of their valuables (including their guns) and puts them in a bag, and then hoists Connor up and carries him out of there.
- From All Saint's Day: "DING DONG, MOTHERFUCKER! DING DONG!"
WHO ORDERED THE WHOOPASS FAJITAS?!
- The especially cool Let's Get Dangerous! moment at beginning of All Saint's Day:
Priest: "E— exactly what d'ye intend to do?"*two pennies land on the table*Murphy: ...Every last motherfucker, that had anything to do with it.
- Rocco's dream-sequence pep talk from the second film is simply Made of Win, making him one of the few characters in fiction to achieve a CMoA from beyond the grave. Capped off by Greenly, who had just been killed shortly before.
Rocco: Men do not cry! Men do not pout! Men jack you on the fuckin' jaw, and say...!Greenly: Thanks for coming out!
- Rocco versus the Sick Mob Man, a stone-cold hit man who executed an entire family down to the last child and forced him to drive him and the bodies to a dumpster where he proceeded to Destroy the Evidence by means of fire. Connor and Murphy were practically born badass and have a very big-picture idea of their vigilantism, but Rocco has been a powerless fuck-up all his life, up to his eyeballs in exactly the kind of corruption the Saints are against, and the Sick Mob Man is Rocco's image of the epitome of human evil. That entire conflict is pretty much a crowning moment of awesome for all involved, but Rocco gets special mention for beating the son of a bitch to death with a cue ball.
Rocco: SICK! FUCK! SICK! FUCK! SICK! FUCK!
- Rocco has words with the men that sold him out.
"That was funny wasn't it? That was REAL FUCKING FUNNY!"