Fanfic Recs: The Boondock Saints
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for Fan Fics
, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped.
Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into incestuous or non-canon
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion.
Authors and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
- Recommended by Lightshade
- Synopsis: Connor and Murphy's first month in Boston.
- Comments: A wonderfully done piece set pre-movie. The author catches the boys' voices perfectly as they struggle to adjust. And all is done without a single mobster being shot.
, by stalkerhinata
- Recommended by boomslangvenom
- Synopsis: Being buddies with the police has its advantages sometimes.
- Comments: A nice little short that captures the insanity of the Mc Manus brothers rather well.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.