- Rose after a chat and seeming possession with Alessa storming back into the church and calling everyone present out on their hand in their own fate, pausing once for a look up at Sharon, but making sure they all knew: they were doomed, and it was their own fault. Kind of a blend of Mama Bear, Crowning Moment of Awesome and The Plan.
- Alessa tearing Christabella and the rest of her cult to pieces with barbed wire tentacles.
- It's a subtle moment, but Thomas Gucci revealing the scars on his hands and remarking, "There are many different forms of justice; you got man's, God's, and even the devil's." This becomes even more awesome when it's revealed that he got the scars while rescuing Alessa from the fire, earning the soon-to-be reality warper's respect in the process.
- Cybil, making up for what a pain in the ass she was earlier by taking on several of the cultists to allow Rose to escape, and beating the ever-loving fuck out of them (definitely killing one, too). Too bad it didn't work out for her.
- A moment of awesomeness mixed with a healthy dose of nightmare fuel comes when Rose asks who Dark Alessa is. It is the end of days, and she is the reaper.
Awesome / Silent Hill