- Silent Hill
- Silent Hill 2
- Silent Hill 3
- Silent Hill 4
- Silent Hill: Origins
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- Silent Hill: Downpour
- Probably the only one given the film's dark nature. It always gets a chuckle when Rose is first attacked in the "Dark World" of Silent Hill by the gray children and passes out, only for her to wake up in a brightly lit bowling alley with Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" playing in the background.
- The sequel features a bizarre jump-scare with a Pop Tart. Whether that sort of borderline self parody is appropriate for a film dealing with such dark themes is a part of why this movie is such a base breaker, but it's still pretty funny.
- On a meta level Sean Bean, who's character dies in game, survives BOTH movies.
- Silent Hill Wiki has this page.