- In 1984, Prince became the first and only person to simultaneously have the #1 album, #1 single and #1 film in the USA.
- February 2, 2007: Prince plays at Super Bowl XLI, performing on a giant symbol, busting out old mid-80s classics, and covers Creedence Clearwater Revival and the Foo Fighters. All while rocking an aqua-colored suit. Billboard.com rated it the best Super Bowl performance of all time.
- A George Harrison tribute is going just fine until Prince decides to make some poor guitar his bitch.
- It's even better than that. For the entirety of the song beforehand, Prince is just standing off to the side with the spotlight not even on him. He's just sitting in the shadows quietly playing the rhythm section…and then fucking explodes.
- After years of distaste for YouTube and similar sites, and a poor sense of humor about himself, Prince released a single inspired by a Chappelle's Show skit at his expense, with Dave Chappelle dressed as him as the cover. Like the skit, the video also does not feature him in it, but instead has the video's (female) director/choreographer impersonating him.