Born April 24th, 1959, Glenn Grove Morshower is an American actor, who is best known for his role as Secret Service Agent Aaron Pierce on 24. Morshower began acting in theater at the age of 12 and then moved to TV commercials and a feature film before moving to Hollywood at 17. Over his career, Morshower has made guest appearances in numerous TV shows, from classics such as The Dukes of Hazzard and Matlock to more recent fare like JAG, NCIS, Bones and Dollhouse. His film career has him regularly in the roles of government agents and military personnel (see Type Casting below).Morshower is also best known to gamers as Baseplate and Overlord in Modern Warfare 1 & 2 respectively, as well as Agent Gordon in Battlefield 3.
RolesThe following is an abridged list of his film, TV series, and video game acting roles:
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: General Jacobs
- Air Force One: Secret Service Agent Walters
- Battlefield 3: Agent Gordon
- Black Hawk Down: Lt. Colonel Tom Matthews
- The Core: FBI Agent
- Drive-In: Orville Hennigson (his debut role at 15)
- Friday Night Lights: Mr. Clark
- Godzilla (1998): NSA Agent Kyle Terrington
- Modern Warfare: Baseplate
- Modern Warfare 2: Overlord
- Pearl Harbor: Admiral William Halsey, Jr.
- Revolution: Dan Jenkins, appearing in "Ghosts", "Children of Men", and "The Dark Tower"
- Star Trek: Enterprise: Sheriff MacReady
- Star Trek: The Next Generation as Ensign Burke
- Supergirl as General Lane
- Transformers: Colonel Sharpe; Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen & Transformers: Dark of the Moon: General Morshower
- Under Siege: Ensign Taylor
- X-Men: First Class: Colonel Hendry
- The Danza: General Morshower in the second and third Transformers films.
- Ink-Suit Actor: Agent Gordon in Battlefield 3.
- Mission Control: Baseplate in Modern Warfare and Overlord in Modern Warfare 2.
- Type Casting: Nearly every entry in his filmography contains a military rank.