- During a "Commercials That Never Made It To Air" round, Chris Addison makes a joke about Andy Parsons' baldness ("Do you suffer from dull, lifeless hair? Don't worry, Andy Parsons'll buy it off you.") Andy's response definitely warrants a mention:
Andy: How much did you say you earned for those Direct Line car insurance ads? Well, people deserve to hear about this! [mimes honking a horn, a la the advert]
Hugh: Dara Ó Briain: We work, so he doesn't have to.
- Then one upped by Hugh Dennis:
- In fact, this one has been a Running Gag throughout several episodes.
- Then one upped by Dara, who pretends to doze off.
- "I'm now so old that my pussy is haunted." - Frankie Boyle, mimicking the Queen
- This joke sparked outrage and accusations of declining standards at the BBC. So the joke became even funnier when a newscaster was force to repeat it on-air in a deadpan tone.
- Hugh completing a stage of the Tour De France in real life. Not as impressive as completing the whole thing, but it still takes some balls to try.
- Katherine Ryan recites a major part of the "Prince Ali" song from Aladdin from memory.
- Hugh and Russel's argument about Harry Potter. Especially when Russel corrects his comment on Parselmouth.
"I think you'll find that's Parseltongue; ten points from Hufflepuff."
- Series 8. Scenes We'd Like To See. Topic was "Things You'd Never Hear On A TV Election Debate".
Patrick Kielty: The truth.
- Andy Murray appearing on the show after his Wimbledon victory, so the cast takes the piss while respecting his great achievement.
- For added awesome, their Sports Relief charity special revives the classic game "Between the Lines", with Hugh translating for Andy Murray himself. That's right, it's officially the only time they've played "Between the Lines " WITH THE ACTUAL PERSON!