- In general, always loved the stunts they did with KITT, poor by today's standards perhaps, but impressive for the times.
- A rather humorous moment in "Slammin' Sammy's Stunt Show Spectacular", a mysterious figure appears at one point in an attempt to sabotage KITT. When he can't get the hood open he attempts to do some damage from beneath the undercarriage. KITT wont have any of it and keeps pulling forward and back to mess with the guy until he decides to deflate his tires, while the man is still underneath.
KITT: If I were you buddy, I would get out of there before you get yourself trapped.Saboteur: (gets out from underneath KITT's undercarriage and flees) Who said that!KITT: (re-inflates his tires) Really, some people are too much.
- When KITT played Matador against a bull in "Not a Drop to Drink". Also counts as a funny moment.
- In "No Big Thing," Devon is arrested in a small town on bogus charges. He overhears his cellmates talking about breaking out and offers to come up with a solution, if they let him come along. When it's pointed out that he "doesn't look like the prison break type," he agrees— adding that the SS thought the same thing, which allowed him to break out of two German prison camps in the war. His cellmates agree, Devon executes the breakout and even works in a Dukes of Hazzard leap with the getaway truck. This being a man who's, up to this point, been a very stoic, serious character.
- The Legendary Peter Cullen guest spotted on the show as the Evil Twin car KARR.
Michael: Remember Zenonote and that immovable object thing? Were about to find out the answer.
- Near the end of "Trust Doesn't Rust", after the laser fails, Michael defeats KARR by beating him at a game of chicken.
- The episode "Inside Out" opens with Michael and the crook he'd apprehended off-screen fighting inside KITT. Michael puts an end to the struggle by having KITT open the sunroof, and hitting the eject button.
- In "The Topaz Connection", KITT manages to outpace a luxury private jet headed from Las Angeles to Las Vegas.
- Once again Michael handles someone holding him at gun point in "Short Notice", this time by making excellent use of KITT's ejector seat.
Michael: How about some music?Donny: You're a condemned man, you want music? That's fine with me.Michael: (smiles, just before hitting the passenger eject button)
- After Michael and KITT's thrashing at Garthe's hands in part one of "Goliath". It's satisfying watching Michael push Garthe's Berserk Button at the craps game, sure KITT fixed the dice (in a rather cheesy fashion) but it was still awesome.
Garthe: In the end you will lose, in the end you're gonna be mine!Michael: Now it's time to cash in huh? Say hi to your mom.
- From the same episode, when Michael punches out Garthe in one hit after a brief tussle.
- The end of the episode "Blind Spot". When Michael pulls the villain out of his wrecked car expecting him to try and fight back (like they always do). Instead, just as he pulls back for the punch... the guy falls over backwards. And the look on Michaels face says "that was rather anticlimactic".
- Also counts as a moment of funny.
- The finale of "A Good Knight's Work" When KITT slams into an apartment window... three floors off the ground.
- Devon, April and Klaus get one in "Goliath Returns" while being held captive by Garth. The orchestrate their own escape by using the synthetic fabric of a shirt, broken glass from a lightcover, and the melamine of the ground-down clay buttons on Devon's jacket to make an explosive to blow open the door! The questionable science and fact that the escape was thwarted a few feet further down the corridor in no way make this any less of a show of geeky awesomeness.
- Also worth mentioning in this scene: After they blew the door off its hinges, Devon kicked the door open.
- In the same episode. April's "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Garth.
April: You might as well know what I think about you and your destiny. Your destiny is to never have a woman who wants you for yourself. Never have a man who respects you for what you are. Your destiny is death. And if you don't believe me just go take a good look in the mirror. There are holes where your eyes should be. And behind them there's nothing but blackness.
- In "Knight of the Drones". When Michael and KITT faces off with the robotic drone cars, by skiing between two missiles being launched from both cars across from each other.
- When Michael threatened Byrock in "Junkyard Dog" after they pulled KITT up out of the mud.
- KITT was pretty badass himself after he got over his fears and PTSD.