- Sam tricks the mayor into ordering no less than '''FIVE''' AIs into hitting her with a pie.
- Florence sums up her personality.
- Sam showing off how much of a Magnificent Bastard he can be.
- The last part of the Ecosystems Unlimited arc where Sam pulls together an Indy Ploy to rescue Florence from Mr. Kornada attempting to put her back into cold sleep. Also provides a hilarious moment where Plan B involves Tongue on the Flagpole.
Sam: Immediate meeting in the cryogenics room to discuss misuse of company resources. Somebody needs a spanking.
- Florence and Winston avert a robot war, and Winston is rewarded with ten thousand Facebook friends.
- The mayor's assistant goes behind the mayor's back and orders Florence to do whatever she needs to do to save the robots from Gardener in the Dark, risking his career.
- The robots have civil rights. All the efforts of Florence, Sam, the robots, and Max Post have paid off. Perhaps only temporarily. But, legally speaking, robots are no longer Just a Machine.
- Sam figures out how Mr Kornada planned to make money from lobotomizing robots from overhearing a single comment of Querty's.
- Blunt puts up posters supporting lobotomizing robots. Max Post (who opposes lobotomy) responds by having robots speak to every single human being on the planet personally.
- At the debate, Edge is able to point out a serious design flaw by being his normal, Jerk Ass self.
- Thanks to Florence connecting the computers in the Ecosystems Unlimited compound to the commnet, the robots discover the security holes that the Robotic Safety Department put in their software to act as 'failsafes' — as Mr. Raibert finds out when he gets a message from them asking permission to initiate Failsafe "Armageddon". Raibert's reaction?
Raibert: [thinking] If I give the robots permission to patch themselves, we lose the ability to remotely get into their systems. My bosses are going to want those holes left open. They don't know who their friends and enemies are.
Raibert: [responding to the robot's requests] SEND: Patch the security holes.
Raibert: [thinking] My view? If you don't know who your friends are, you don't have any friends.
- Doctor Bowman. An uplifted chimp, created as a supersoldier, neuters himself with a plastic spoon to make himself safe, and creates a newer model of AI/uplift that is more easily socialized than he could ever be.
- The mayor, who just days ago didn't think AIs were people, puts her career on the line to defend their rights against Ecosystems Unlimited, the company that practically owns the entire planet.
"I told Ecosystems Unlimited that until I'm convinced they're not sapient, the robots are colonists and they can go pack sand."