Awesome: Baki the Grappler
- Yujiro stopping an earthquake with his fist certainly qualifies.
- Almost anything Yujiro does qualifies. He dries the sweat off of his body by flexing his chi.
- He picked up Hanayama with one hand. Note that Hanayama weighs close to three-hundred pounds.
- Retsu Kaioh is practicing a quick hand speed attack in front of a wall and manages to blow a small hole in it. So what does Yujiro do? Smiles, removes his right hand from his pocket, and proceeds to open a larger hole without any overt movement.
- As of issue #278 in Son of Ogre, Baki actually countering and putting Yujiro (yes, THAT Yujiro) in an armlock. Though the fight itself is likely far from over, to see the guy who has up until now been nigh-impossible to even stagger, let alone defeat, and who has routinely gotten away with smacking around Baki and his loved ones throughout the entire manga get brought face-down to the pavement with his arm caught in a vice is rather nice for a change.
- Yurijo says this line, after curbstomping Jack Xamma (shortly after he already lost to Baki in the SFC):
- Yujiro: What kind of idiot loses twice in one day!?
- Yujiro handing over the title "The Strongest Creature Alive" to Baki.
- The ending with Yujiro and Baki's epic handshake.