Follow TV Tropes

Following

Enter The Arena As Your Avatar -- The Spinoff!

Go To

KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 9th 2019 at 7:41:38 PM

Shadow Gundam's head explodes.

"Whoa, uh..." Steffi retracts Kiwibot's beak.

"Is he okay?"

Kyoji ejects out the back of Shadow Gundam as its body slumps over on its side and collapses. He turns to face the combatants with a stern look, as if he's ready to continue the fight on foot... but then his expression changes to a warm smile and he begins clapping. "Admirable teamwork."

"... Ehhhh, don't mention it..."

"The rabbits come to graze..."
DefRevenge24601 Hungry Wolf from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Hungry Wolf
Dec 10th 2019 at 3:20:23 PM

The Wash

Yang lands first, looking over to Kyoji with the same stern look before similarly lighting up.

Yang: "You had me worried there!"

Azrael lands next, turning to Kyoji.

Azrael: "A fine meal, but nothing too filling. You fought well."

Akatsuki walks up to the two of them and nods.

Blitztank gets out of the grip of the now-static Gundam and rolls over to the others.

Blitztank: [MILDLY DAMAGED TANK NOISES]

Edited by DefRevenge24601 on Dec 10th 2019 at 6:20:36 AM

A man seemingly left behind by his world, getting stronger in order to surpass it. What encounters await him?
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 10th 2019 at 3:23:17 PM

"Introductions are in order. You may call me Schwarz Bruder." Kyoji bows. "It is good to meet you."

"Name's Steffi Frohlich. Call me Blitz, though - superhero identities and all that."

Kyoji narrows his eyes a little.

"The rabbits come to graze..."
DefRevenge24601 Hungry Wolf from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Hungry Wolf
Dec 10th 2019 at 3:45:18 PM

The Wash

Akatsuki goes first.

Akatsuki: "The name's Akatsuki. The tank has a name too; it goes by Blitztank."

Yang does a mini salute.

Yang: "The name's Yang Xiao Long. Nice to meet ya!"

Azrael lightly scoffs.

Azrael: "Call me Azrael."

A man seemingly left behind by his world, getting stronger in order to surpass it. What encounters await him?
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 10th 2019 at 3:47:44 PM

"Blitz...tank?"

Kyoji walks behind the body of Shadow Gundam and simply disappears.

Blitz pilots Kiwibot up to Blitztank, looking all over it.

"So cool... Can I maybe go with you guys, if you've got someplace to crash?"

"The rabbits come to graze..."
DefRevenge24601 Hungry Wolf from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Hungry Wolf
Dec 10th 2019 at 4:09:46 PM

The Wash

Akatsuki shrugs.

Yang: "I mean, sure, but I don't think we have a place."

Azrael: "I know somewhere. Follow me."

He begins to walk off, Blitztank moving behind him.

A man seemingly left behind by his world, getting stronger in order to surpass it. What encounters await him?
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 10th 2019 at 4:10:30 PM

Kiwibot trundles along.

"The rabbits come to graze..."
DefRevenge24601 Hungry Wolf from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Hungry Wolf
Dec 10th 2019 at 4:13:30 PM

The Wash

Akatsuki and Yang look at each other before hurrying along...

A man seemingly left behind by his world, getting stronger in order to surpass it. What encounters await him?
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2019 at 10:56:20 AM

Island of Intrigue, G.E.M. Excavating Base

   "NWEEEE-"!   , Fassad's scream rings as he literally gets kicked out of the base, landing face-first onto the ground. Claus walks out of the door after him, his eyes eerily cold as he looks at him with disgust.

"Get lost, Fassad.", he says, arms crossed as Fassad gets back up, fuming with rage to the point that there's steam coming out of his horns.

   "How DARE you!? You took in those squealing pigs, but not me!? The one who taught you PSI!? Disrespectful BRAT!"   

"The Pigmasks actually cared about my well-being, unlike you.", Claus states, his eyes remaining cold and distant. "And I never quite appreciated your abusive ways of teaching me."

   "It was effective!"   

"You kept shocking me for several hours a day until I learnt PK Thunder."

   "And it was effective!"   

Claus' eyes, still cold, narrow slightly.

"Shut your trap before I decide to return the favor."

   "HAH! Maybe if you were the Masked Man, I might've been intimidated. But you? A stupid hick boy from a stupid hick town? Like you can take me on, boy!"   

Claus draws his sword, enveloping it with a blade of lightning.

"How about we try to see if I can?", Claus asks with a hate-filled tone. Fassad glares and seems to be deciding on what to do.

Peeking from the door behind Claus are Norm and Linda, the latter of which would normally be all for a confrontation and a chance to fight, but she doesn't mingle, realizing how personal the matter is. Picky stands in between them. Not to interfere if they start fighting, as he knows Claus wouldn't want that, but to activate the base's forcefield to protect the people inside, should it come to a fight. He knows both Claus and Fassad have very destructive attacks.

Fuel, Nana, Alex, along with some G.E.M. soldiers, and even Lardna are looking out of the rightmost window, the atmosphere tense. Flint is also there, at the ready to jump in if Claus needs help. He won't allow there to be any risks of losing Claus again.

Lastly, looking out of the leftmost window are the Pigmask soldiers, including Richard, all of them worried and looking at each other, trying to figure out what to do. Both Claus and Fassad are their superior, so helping one would be betraying the other. But doing nothing at all wouldn't solve anything either...

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
IchigoMontoya Relationship Status: Not caught up in your love affair
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:05:54 AM

Thor lands near the G.E.M. facility... just in time to notice the somewhat tense confrontation between Claus and Fassad.

"Perhaps I should consider returning at a better time..."

Edited by IchigoMontoya on Dec 11th 2019 at 11:16:07 AM

DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:16:51 AM

Picky happens to notice Thor and calls out to him.

"Ah, Thor!"

The god of thunder's name being called catches the attention of both Claus and Fassad, the latter of which looks a lot more nervous all of a sudden, even backing off a little.

   "Nweh!? Thor!? The strong guy with the hammer!?"   

Claus notices and turns back to look at Fassad.

"Guess we won't have to find out today. My pal Thor will smash you into paste for me.", he says, grinning. Fassad immediately pales.

   "Y-You're friends!? C-crud. I... um..."   

He activates his jetpacks and raises his fist.

   "Mark my words, you little hick brat! This isn't over! Not for you or for your brother!"   

He then hastily retreats in a showing most cowardly. Claus just shakes his head as he calms down, not even taking Fassad's threats seriously.

"Lucas wouldn't get defeated by the likes of him."

He then turns to Thor, smiling apologetically.

"Hey, Thor. Sorry for kinda using you as a threat just now. But I knew it'd get him to scram the moment he let it slip that he knows who you are."

Inside the base, meanwhile, the tension fades, and most people get back to doing what they'd been doing before.

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:27:38 AM

Floating City

Goro Majima is chilling out topless on the side of an outdoor jacuzzi somewhere. Seems like he's still not quite fully over his time as a decoration in the Snow Queen's palace.

"The rabbits come to graze..."
IchigoMontoya Relationship Status: Not caught up in your love affair
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:34:34 AM

Deciding to play along with Claus' ploy, Thor brings both Mjolnir and his axe, Stormbringer, to bare. Once Fassad has departed from the premises, he puts his weapons away before approaching Claus, a slight smile on his face.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Claus. I'm actually somewhat flattered that you thought to use my presence as a threat. Heh, imagine how panicked that arsehole would have been if Loki had decided to accompany me."

DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:40:15 AM

If there's not much else in the area making a lot of noise, Majima may catch the sound of a voice he's heard before. That voice belongs to Botar, who's down in the street besides the place where the jacuzzi is located. He sounds angered and wary, and is talking to Hisoka.

"And exactly why should I trust you on your word?"

   "You can't really."   , Hisoka smirks.    "But I know it was someone from your organization that sent that being to fight me and talk me into this. Why don't you talk to them, and, if you get confirmation, just ask your boss what to do."   

Botar snarls, then turns his head.

"I suppose I could, but you'll probably be disappointed. Pseudo Porky is not a trusting person, especially when it comes to one of our biggest enemies."

   "One of your biggest? How flattering."   , Hisoka teases, resulting in another growl from Botar, who's looking about ready to attack the magician.

Mata Nui, please, let something happen before I rip him apart and probably incite our enemy's wrath...


"If you had both been here, Fassad would probably have ran before I even made the threat.", Claus laughs. Thor might note that he both looks and sounds happier than usual, even if he does still look pretty tired.

"Anyhow, to what do I owe your visit?", he asks with a smile.

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:41:43 AM

"OIIIII!"

Majima, having instantaneously dried off and put his jacket on, yells and waves his arms to get Botar's attention. He doesn't really care about Hisoka.

"The rabbits come to graze..."
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:44:48 AM

The both of them look up at Majima, and Hisoka chuckles.

   "Oh, looks like someone's here for you. I'll leave you be, I've said my part. Just remember to ask around~"   

As Hisoka walks off, Botar approaches Majima. By teleporting right in front of him.

"Ah, it's you. I remember you from when we brought Tahn into custody.", Botar says, not as cold and gruff-sounding as he usually is, but that's more because Majima got him out of an infuriating situation.

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:46:29 AM

Majima jumps a little and almost reflexively pulls out his knife when Botar teleports up to him.

When he calms down, he still holds the knife, fidgeting with it as he talks. "About that... When am I gonna get to see the kid? You're the one in charge of that, right?"

"The rabbits come to graze..."
IchigoMontoya Relationship Status: Not caught up in your love affair
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:55:15 AM

While he was pleased to see that Claus was in a better mood than usual, Thor briefly looks to the sky, as if checking to make sure that something wasn't looming overhead like a vast, predatory bird.

"You remember who Thanos is, yes? The huge purple alien with an ego as massive as his warship?"

Edited by IchigoMontoya on Dec 11th 2019 at 11:58:21 AM

DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:57:56 AM

Botar, being a giant, mostly steel being, isn't really intimidated by the prospect of being stabbed with what is to him a small knife, so he doesn't react in a hostile way.

"I am not. However, we just finished with a big mission, and work around the base is nearly done. I'm sure Pseudo would let you see Tahn whenever, even right now if you want."


Claus nods, though also looks wary now, so it doesn't look like Thor will have to tell him that Thanos is a serious threat.

"Yeah, I do."

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 11th 2019 at 11:59:23 AM

Majima taps the tip of his knife to his chin while thinking about it.

"... Yeah, now sounds good."

"The rabbits come to graze..."
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2019 at 12:02:44 PM

Botar slightly grins in a way too amused manner.

"Alright then, hold tight."

Without explaining what he means by that, his head glows, and the both of them are suddenly teleported into Pseudo's base, in the room before the dark hallway. Which may startle Majima considering how sudden it was, and he was given no warning.

Botar simply chuckles as he starts walking into the dark hallway.

"You'll have to walk through here to get to Pseudo, who can bring you to Tahn.", Botar says. "You won't have to worry, doing so won't hurt a bit."

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 11th 2019 at 12:04:20 PM

Majima blinks in surprise. He laughs it off.

Looking down the hallway with suspicion, he shrugs and struts along.

"The rabbits come to graze..."
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2019 at 12:11:24 PM

Botar looks surprised that Majima is taking what he assumes to be his first time being teleported so well. While he won't admit it, he's slightly impressed. ... Slightly.

After a short walk, Majima will find himself in the main monitor room, with Pseudo himself working with some metal plates on a steel door, which has one of the hallways leading further into the base locked.

"Pseudo, there's something urgent we need to discuss.", Botar says, catching his attention. He looks surprised when he sees Majima.

"Also, Tahn's visitor finally showed up. Let's give him the test, and if he succeeds, he can go visit the boy while we talk."

"That sounds good to me.", Pseudo says as he approaches, to which Botar nods, and he walks into one of the open halls.

"He'll be back in a minute with said test.", Pseudo says to Majima. "Do you want to sit down in the meantime?"

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KiriK Rabbit Team from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Rabbit Team
Dec 11th 2019 at 12:13:24 PM

"A test?! Aw, come on..." Majima scratches his head.

The yakuza thug glances at Pseudo. "Nah, I'll stay standing." He pockets his knife - in plain view, just so Pseudo knows he doesn't have anything to hide.

"This test... is it like a bunch of questions on paper?"

Edited by KiriK on Dec 11th 2019 at 2:15:32 PM

"The rabbits come to graze..."
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2019 at 12:24:54 PM

"Don't you worry, this test will be over in an instant.", Pseudo says. He then shakes his head.

"I wouldn't get any results from a paper test. Instead, I'm going to test you on lies."

Before Majima can question him further, Botar comes back, and he has another robotic being with him. One much smaller than him, but also just as buff, if not buffer. The giant axe he's holding in a single hand is also just as big as he is.

"This is Axonn.", Pseudo says as he sits down in his own chair. "He will ask you three questions. Depending on your answers, you'll either be allowed further into the base, or you'll be treated as an enemy and kicked out."

He grins.

"I suggest you speak the truth for each question. Trust me."

He motions for Axonn to proceed, and the buff, biomechanical being starts to speak with a powerful voice befitting his stature.

"For what reason did you come to this base? Do you have any intentions of harm or sabotage? Are you working for the Assassins?"

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Total posts: 326,364
Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report