- Angst? What Angst?: Pinocchio is not angry when the Wolf and the Cat try to beg for his help, unlike the book. They didn't try to kill him and weren't as callous as their book counterparts, but the original Pinocchio never learned that his Fox and Cat were the ones trying to kill him.
- Awesome Music: All For Me and All For Free, the opening song. It has a beautiful melody.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- Mangiafuoco giving Pinocchio the five gold coins.
- The ending when Pinocchio finally becomes a real boy, receives the coins and thanks the Fairy.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Before going to the Field of Miracles, there is a strange city (it's called Catchfools in the book) with destroyed buildings and Talking Animals complaining.
- The concept of becoming a donkey forever and being mistreated due to that is still creepy.
- What an Idiot!: Pinocchio before going to Dunceland knows he should be in school and a life of only fun is not a good thing, and is warned by the Cricket not to go there. However, Pinocchio does go there, and it almost ends badly for him.
YMMV / Pinocchio (1992)