- Moral Event Horizon:
- Although Manx arguably crossed it long before the story started, him attempting to kill Wayne at the end particularly stands out as he has stated before that he would never harm a child.
- Bing might command some sympathy when he joins up with Manx, but the revelation that he's been serially raping the mothers/custodial guardians of the children they "rescue" dispels it.
- Uncanny Valley:
- Manx manages to display this verbally. His speech patterns are unfailingly formal, he largely avoids contractions, and he uses folksy expressions that sound more appropriate to a country store catalog than an actual human being. It might not seem unsettling at first, but he never speaks differently, even when he gets an ear shot off.
- An in-universe example involving Manx: Wayne realizes at one point he's never seen Manx blink.
- Squick: Bing's predilection for "mommy titties".
YMMV / NOS4A2