- Face of the Band: Thunder, more or less. He does most of the interviews and is generally considered to be the band's main driving force.
- Five-Man Band: Thunder is The Leader; Norton is The Lancer; Le Gal is The Smart Guy; Miller is The Big Guy; and Midgley is The Chick (or The Heart).
- Funny Moments:
- I Think I Saw a UFO, the last track from Outshine the Sun, is about a man who thinks he's just seen a UFO and is convinced that Elvis was abducted by aliens.
- In one interview, when asked what the band's plans for the rest of the year were, Thunder replied: "We'll just get fat and lazy until we can't fit into our stage clothes anymore." When asked how they get psyched up for shows: "Class A drugs." Actually, most of the interview could probably qualify.
- Growing the Beard: While Outshine the Sun is still a very good album, Strangers in Paradise, their second album, has a much more mature sound and slightly better production. Fitting, as Norton began growing an actual beard a few months before the album's release.
YMMV / Neonfly