Hello my fellow basement-dwelling Tropers, my name is M1gami and I am a loser who does nothing but sits down and surfs the internet all day and listen to Japanese music on his iPad. Hoorah.
As what the internet dictates me, I am supposedly an insensitive ingrate who finds his way to annoy every forum out there. Which is why you get to see a lot of thumps from me. Also, I may have promoted the complete global annihilation of old systems and basically run The Empire where I am ruler living with my anime waifus. Trust me, that's a long story.
Don't have relatively anything else to say about me besides I am really lazy, procrastination being my forte. Every version of myself in The Multiverse can attest to that.
Primarily works as a writer and editor for the Trope Pantheons, the most ambitious crossover ever. No jokes on that. Also I managed to get banned from their Discord (first!) and is pretty much The Scrappy for that place. My busyness schedule fluctuates, so do not expect me to be consistent in my site activity.
I'll leave a few works I find interesting. Due to the space of it all and the amount of media I consume, I'll only sum it all up in single sentences, whether it be really long or old. Anyway, here is what I find interesting:
One Sentence Reviews
- Kamen Rider: I like this franchise for not being too episodic and that I care a lot more for the ground fights though I feel like the franchise could go beyond if they stop using the tropes and archetypes the adhere too.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: My first Kamen Rider and it was a blast to go through although it's a little bit repetitive in its story.
- Is the Order a Rabbit?: I want to marry Sharo and keep her safe forever.
- Bojack Horseman: Likely the most depressing cartoon ever made which makes me love even more.
- Stranger Things: I'm on the camp that the show should have at season one instead of milking it as much as I enjoyed latter seasons.
- Breaking Bad: Somehow this show gave me existential dread despite it supposed to be about meth.
- Star Trek: I think this franchise is better than Star Wars and has a better track record than it even with its Broken Base-making installments of today.
- Star Trek: The Original Series: An iconic show that had some really shining episodes but has some meh episodes to really Narm stinkers.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: It started off as even worst than the original Star Trek but eventually became even better in every aspect.
- Star Trek (2009): An okay film that tries to set itself apart from others by being as edgy and "sexy" as possible.
- The Legend of Zelda: A franchise that is so high-quality thanks to the series evolving alongside the generations and pushing to becoming refined in each entry.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: A fantastic game that gives us one of the most subtle, and most refined games that should be heralded as one of the greatest ever made.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: A massive and expansive game that is at its best in its remake since there is frankly too much water.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: As many detracters as it gets, I really like this game but it does on for way too long and needed to be a bit faster in many regards.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds: I wish I played this game when it was first released because it is a joy to go through.
- Merlin: When I finished it, I realized I wasted a few weeks of my life for a really shitty outcome.
- Jojos Bizarre Adventure: I adore this show for being as stylish and ridiculous as possible and still hit hard even years later.