Well, yeah, I'm Jaryl. Sorry that I don't have that much to say, I will take care of that bit when I have enough time. Promised. :)
Stories I have written (all of them are not finished!) :
- Dangerous Detour (dead)
- Dangerous Detour The Old World (ongoing, but veeeeeery slowly)
- The Dreaming Island (dead, originally inputted into a videogame-fanstory-contest about The Legend Of Zelda. This story won, but the game, which would have been made to this story as the first price, after all, was never made)
Tropes that can be associated with myself (under construction) :
- Apologises a Lot: Well, maybe not in RL, but on the internet, where you can pretty much never be sure about how something you've written might be interpreted by other people, I do that. A lot. ESPECIALLY when I write something (mostly explanations to stuff I like or my story) and there aren't any replies for several days. Always makes me very very very very very very unsecure, because I don't want to insult people. ;_;
- Catchphrase: I tend to say "Heyho!" , "What." , "Dhurrh ..." and "Leg's go!" pretty often.
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: Fits me like a glove. xP
- Fandom Berserk Button: Saying that Red and Ash are the same person and that they are completely interchangeable does not sit very well with me. :D Also, saying that Link is an elf. No. Stop that.
- Furry Fandom: Well, at least to ... 1/10th. I do like anthropomorphic animals, but I'm not into that fetish-stuff. I also dislike Fursuits, what's with this empty, soulstealing stare of them. >_>
- Gratuitous English: Thanks to me always ghosting around english sites, I tend to pepper my sentences with english words in RL.
- Insistent Terminology: "Anthropomorphic animal", or "Anthro" instead of "Furry".
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: For instance, I prefer anthropomorphic animal over the somewhat derisive-sounding "furry" everybody else uses. Also, I tend to use complicated words a bit more than simpler ones, which is sometimes a big flaw of mine, since I start to stutter very often. >.<
- The Quiet One: I don't talk that often on my own, and I sometimes get called out on this.