I love video games (mostly retro/platforming) and I also love to read, write, and surf the web.
I'm interested in video game design and creative writing and hope to one day earn a page on this excellent site.
I hope to become a great contributor to this wonderful site and thank you very much for introducing me to so many amazing books, video games, and freeware titles that I never would've otherwise heard of. Also, thanks for helping me become a better writer.
Who said TV tropes ruins lives.
P.S. If anyone reading would like to read my stuff, you can find the following here...
- The wasteland-the story of a young boy and his grandfather as he (the boy) learns to cope with life after the end through dreams. 
- Genesis-the story of an introverted creator who accidentally creates the world. 
Hope you enjoy reading.
P.P.S. I also created an RP session which you can find here
this is very cool
I'm loving it
Zecro's guide to not dying early in X-COM
- A sell everything that isn't rifles or pistols in terms of human weaponry.
- B equip the interceptors with missiles, C Annons suck
- C Buy 10 scientist 10 engineers and 2 soldiers to get a good start
- D RESEARCH LASERS IMMEDIATLY THIS IS A MUST
- E Hope and pray
- F Also get a alien containment and stun rods when you can
- G Always crouch if you have the time units when you are about to shoot and if an alien is behind the corner.
- H Make sure to have 2+ soldiers
Created these pages