Describe Firebert here.
Sure, why not?
Firebert is a fan of video games, several book series, a handful of webcomics, and a few anime.
He first discovered TV Tropes on the Order Of The Stick forums, and it has since gotten him into:
- the Discworld series.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Rebuild Of Evangelion
- The Dresden Files
- Soul Eater
He also likes Homestar Runner, from which he took his name "Firebert."
- First vandalism! Yes! I'd ask you for a better commando name, but then again this still works. —Earl of Sandvich
- Discworld For the Win, man! —Artemis92
- ^Indeed. Thanks for reminding me to put it on my troper page! —montagohalcyon
- The Zarakava has discovered you.
- Seeing your troper handle made me laugh so hard I had to go rewatch the Cheat Commandos, thanks. —Augustine
- Minesweeper DEFILED your page and ran around it.
- I wrote hi on the wall. —PurpleCatnip
- Wanderlust Warrior has invited you to trade vandalism.
...but trading is down.
- You're one of my 10 favourite Tropers. :P ~kay4today
- I see you around but never really greeted you. You're a cool guy. —Autumncomet