- Deleted Scene: One in which SpongeBob delivers the mail to "Floorboard Harry." Floorboard Harry was also originally going to be the one responsible for flickering the lights, not Nosferatu.
- Meaningful Release Date: The episode was released first aired on September 6th, the 123rd birthday of Max Schreck, who starred in the original Nosferatu.
- Name's the Same: The title is also the name of a 1990 movie from Stephen King.
- Posthumous Credit: Max Schreck died 66 years before this episode first aired, the Wiki still credits him for his cameo via archival footage as Nosferatu.
- Role Reprise: Of a sort; while Max Schreck died 63 years before the existence of this show, he still "reprises" his famous role as Nosferatu via edited archival footage.
Trivia / SpongeBob SquarePants S 2 E 16 "Graveyard Shift" / "Krusty Love"