- Ascended Fanon: Fumie's mention of initially planning to attend Etoile Academy in episode 19 led to the author of Starshine Pretty Cure to notice the physical similarities between Fumie and Ibuki, and headcanoned them as cousins. After the author agreed with this, the two of them decided to just make it canon.
- Genre-Killer: The series was so good it ended up being a Tough Act to Follow and killed the Japanese School Club thematic for Curefics.
- I Knew It!: One reader's reaction to episode 16's reveal of the new Cure. On the other hand, the author admits she didn't really try to hide it...
- Name's the Same: Cure Beat (Suite Pretty Cure ♪). Word of God says this was a complete accident, however.
- Schedule Slip: Eight months passed between the first and second episodes, due to complications in real life. Then the author had two moves in rapid succession, and then had computer troubles, putting another delay in the release of new episodes.
Trivia / Pretty Cure Bukatsudo Energetic