- Keep Circulating the Tapes:
- Only three episodes are known to exist on videotape. September 11 was around for many years, with October 27 and 28 surfacing in October 2017.
- A partial episode with guests Buddy Greco, Hattie Winston, and Dick Roman is held on audiotape by Roman's daughter Miel.
- The October 24 show (with guests Shari Lewis, Larry Kert, and Sister Sledge) is held on audiotape by Archival Television Audio, Inc.
- One-Game Emcee: While Wade was an accomplished singer, Musical Chairs was his only game show.
Trivia / Musical Chairs (1975)