- Written by Yuya TakahashiDirected by Satoshi Morota
Unable to control the powers of the new Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashat only by himself, Emu discovers that to do so he must convince the other Kamen Riders into join forces with him. Once he tricks them into doing so, the time comes for their showdown with Graphite.
This Episode contains the following Tropes:
- Bitter Sweet Ending: Graphite is destroyed, and Secretary Hinata is cured along with any other innocent bystanders. But it doesn't seem that the doctors are going to be working together again for a long time due to their own egos and demons, and Hiiro's revenge still doesn't bring Saki back to life.
- Darkest Hour: First in main story. Ministry Hinata is being overtaken by the Game Disease, masses of people were infected by Graphite and the supposed heroes are only squabbling against each other. This forces Emu to finally decide that being nice won't always cut it and create a plan to trick Hiiro, Taiga and Kiriya into helping him.
- Heel Realization: Emu realizes after his talk with Hinata that his "M" persona isn't that different compared to the other doctors.
- Killed Off for Real: Graphite, only for the next thirteen episodes though.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Although the doctors are still far from considering each other allies, they were able to be a great team together and take down Graphite by splitting the power of Drago Knight Hunter Z between each other.Gashat Count: Ex-Aid: 3 Brave: 2 Snipe: 2 Lazer: 2 Genm: 2