Basic Trope: The records (grades, bills, test outcome, etc) of two or more people get mixed up.
- Straight: Bob puts Alice's name on Charlie's test.
- Exaggerated: Bob misidentifies every single test result.
- Downplayed: Bob confuses Alice and Charlie's tests for a few minutes but then figures it out.
- Justified: The system is very poorly organized.
- Inverted: ???
- Subverted: Bob seemingly puts Alice's name on Charlie's test results, but then it turns out he didn't.
- Double Subverted: ...However, he did put Charlie's test results under Dracone's name.
- Parodied: Bob confuses Alice and Charlie's test results...when it's something that clearly belongs to one or the other of them, like results of a pregnancy test.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: In order for the story to unfold the way the author wants, two disparate people have to be confused.
- Lampshaded: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Oh no! How could the main page get mixed up with this subpage?