- Henry and Al's friendship, as seen in flashbacks and affirmed in his letter to Al in chapter 2. While they had a falling out, which is slowly detailed as the story progresses, Jekyll realizes that Utterson was a true friend.
- Molly is sweet, kind, and generous, hugging Henry even after all Hyde had done.
- Jekyll finally getting control of his body back and trying to help the revived Molly remember things.
- A flashback shows a young Henry saving Al from his father's whip, getting a scar as a result.
- This Extra page showing a young Henry, Al, and Molly all asleep in the same bed.
Heartwarming / The Search for Henry Jekyll