open/close all folders
Seem Normal, Fit In
- All of Corey's interactions with Laney, especially when they become friends."From now on, we're going to be best friends for all eternity."
- The best part? They're still friends to this very day.
- The last chapter is a brief retelling of "All You Need is Cake" from Corey's perspective.
- What makes is sweeter is that while Corey's feelings for Laney has changed, he still cares for her even after all those years.
Of Demons and Angels
- The Wham LineLaney: (to Corey) It seems that I'm in love with a demon.
- Corey visits Otis for comfort after Laney cheats on him with Lenny.
- Trina and Nick Mallory become a couple when he confesses he's attracted to her demon form.