BoJack Horseman has a consistent recollection for characters, events and even minor pieces of information that no one would remember or pay attention, often bringing them back in unexpected ways.
- The ottoman that Sarah Lynn burned down last episode is still there in BoJack's living room.
- Hollywood is now referred to as "Hollywoo" after the events of this episode.
- BoJack's broken windshield that he gets from hitting a deer is seen in later episodes.
- Mr. Peanutbutter gets shirts to commemorate the occasion of Diane's birthday, which she can be seen wearing in later episodes.
- The episode concludes with BoJack reversing his car through the window of his living room and into the pool. The glass remained broken until Season 4, episode 6.
- Felicity Huffman calls out BoJack over all the crap he's thrown from his balcony over the years, including the notorious vomited cotton candy that stayed there for a month before sliding into her hot-tub.
- A background gag has a gun shop turned weed dispensary - referencing the previous season's banning of all guns in California.