Many of the cast both old and new undergo changes in the story. This page's character sheet therefore only apply to The Golden Quiche and not Undertale. If you're looking for canon, please head over to Undertale's game tropes.
Beware, nothing on this page is spoiler marked. Read at your own risk.
- Ambiguous Gender: Taken Up to Eleven. Literally nobody knows of Frisk's biological sex save for a few people, and that few played along with their plans. They wanted to surprise everyone when they reach puberty... that is, if their hormones did change anything in the first place.
- Badass Adorable: They had the uncanny ability to sleep in the midst of looming political storms. This is not taking the fact that they're not as defenceless as they look.
- Child Mage: They're this by Magus Association standards.
- Child of Two Worlds: Despite their human origins, they're more comfortable with monsterkind.
- My Parents Are Dead: At first, it was implied to be Parental Abandonment. But Cenna reveals that their parents died in a mountain accident a few months after they were born.
- Secret Legacy: They're the child of two famous Magi families: a Vanquisher father and an Artificer mother in particular. Though the actual surnames were never shown, it's unique enough to have their ancestry show up on their world's version of Wikipedia.
- Sudden Game Interface: How Frisk visualises their interactions with the world. If this appears, expect either intense questioning or combat.
- Troll: Related to Ambiguous Gender. They hid their biological sex to mess with any parent-wannabes who want to adopt them.
- The Dark Side: Frisk falls into this after they had become disillusioned by the world.
- The Unfettered: The definition of a Determination Monster.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Frisk makes decisions with the focus and clarity that put many adults to shame. The sheer amount of looping time travel gives them the mentality of a young adult in a child's body.
- Badass Adorable: Even after taking a level in badass in addition to all the things he had to see and endure. He's still the adorable cinnamon roll we all know.
- Manchild: Was this thanks to Sans influence until he met Mezil. Under his guidance along with Gaster, the two men helped Papyrus into maturing and unlocking his true potential as a Seer.
- Messianic Archetype: As he's becoming more heroic with time, he's also developing elements which could be interpreted as these.
- The Hero: Papyrus is starting to shape into one as time passes.