- Disney's angry confrontation with Roy Cohn after the horrible murder of one of the Little Rock Nine.
- James Dodd: "Caught you." (he says this to his own reflection after being assigned to find the person who leaked Disney's health problems.) Followed by blackmailing Roy Cohn with evidence of his homosexuality, which still has Cohn claiming the mole was never found long afterwards.
- Roy Cohn punching George Rockwell after being condescendingly called a "good Jew."
- And ruining his presidential bid by knowing how to take a punch.
- Orson Welles, Alfred Hitchcock, Billy Wilder, Jean-Luc Godard, and Charlie Chaplin teaming up to create their own film studio. There's an all-star roster for you. It gets better in "When You Wish Upon a Star", when Ed Wood convinces Welles to make a movie of Batman.
- Goldwater' speech rejecting George Rockwell's racism and, subsequently, the nomination.
Awesome / A World of Laughter, a World of Tears