Follow TV Tropes

Following

History Webcomic / TheSearchforHenryJekyll

Go To



* HeroicAlbino: Inspector Utterson, who has white hair and red eyes.

Added DiffLines:

* WhamEpisode: Chapter 18 ends with Al apparently being shot and killed with a GoryDiscretionShot, with the pages where it happens having the most comments of the entire comic and entirely consisting of people freaking out. The following events, where Hyde is captured, are only made possible by him being out of commission even though he doesn't die.


* NinetyPercentOfYourBrain: Believing that humans only use 30% of their brains, Dr. Jekyll accidentally created Hyde in an attempted to discover what the other 70% held.

to:

* NinetyPercentOfYourBrain: Believing that humans only use 30% of their brains, Dr. Jekyll accidentally created Hyde in an attempted attempt to discover what the other 70% held.


* NinetyPercentOfYourBrain: Believing that humans only use 30% of their brains, Dr. Jekyll accidentally created Hyde in an attempted to discover what the other 70% held.



* NinetyPercentOfYourBrain: Believing that humans only use 30% of their brains, Dr. Jekyll accidentally created Hyde in an attempted to discover what the other 70% held.

Added DiffLines:

* NinetyPercentOfYourBrain: Believing that humans only use 30% of their brains, Dr. Jekyll accidentally created Hyde in an attempted to discover what the other 70% held.


* MasqueradeBall: Lanyon's family holds a masquerade ball every New Year's, and [[spoiler:he plans to use the serum on London's ruling elite there]].

to:

* MasqueradeBall: Lanyon's family holds a masquerade ball every New Year's, and [[spoiler:he plans to use the serum on London's ruling elite there]]. Al and Carew use the opportunity to look for Henry.


* MasqueradeBall: Lanyon's family holds a masquerade ball every New Year's.

to:

* MasqueradeBall: Lanyon's family holds a masquerade ball every New Year's.Year's, and [[spoiler:he plans to use the serum on London's ruling elite there]].

Added DiffLines:

* MasqueradeBall: Lanyon's family holds a masquerade ball every New Year's.


''[[http://thesearchforhenryjekyll.smackjeeves.com/ The Search for Henry Jekyll]]'' is a webcomic hosted on Website/SmackJeeves. It is loosely based off of ''Literature/TheStrangeCaseOfDrJekyllAndMrHyde'' and follows the exploits of Dr. Henry Jekyll and his alter ego Mr. Edward Hyde.

to:

''[[http://thesearchforhenryjekyll.smackjeeves.com/ The Search for Henry Jekyll]]'' is a webcomic hosted on Website/SmackJeeves. It is loosely based off of ''Literature/TheStrangeCaseOfDrJekyllAndMrHyde'' and follows the exploits of Dr. Henry Jekyll and his alter ego ego, Mr. Edward Hyde.



* {{Animesque}}

to:

* {{Animesque}}{{Animesque}}: The comic is done in a manga style.

Added DiffLines:

* TheSocialDarwinist: [[spoiler:Lanyon]] believes that Jekyll's drug is a key to rooting out the weak and the strong in people, since it exposes the true self. He likens it to peppered moths with the rarer ones moving the species forward and the common ones being left behind.


* FantasticDrug: [=HJ7=], which brought out Hyde and needs to be taken regularly for him to stay in control.

to:

* FantasticDrug: [=HJ7=], which brought out Hyde and needs to be taken regularly for him to stay in control. Chapter 25 reveals [[spoiler:it can also resurrect the dead.]]

Added DiffLines:

* BiTheWay: Several of the characters are not restricted to one gender in who they can fall in love/want to sleep with.

Added DiffLines:

* CrypticConversation: Lanyon has things to discuss with Jekyll, but the comic often cuts away without revealing what his business is. Chapter 25 finally reveals what he wants.

Added DiffLines:

* BreatherEpisode: Chapter 24 is mostly lighthearted and consists of Al and Oswald recovering from injuries and interacting humorously with other characters.


* DramaticWind

to:

* DramaticWindDramaticWind: These tend to crop up when dramatic moments happen, even if characters are indoors.

Showing 15 edit(s) of 98

Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report