** When Bob tells a CPS worker Barb kicked Chris in the balls, Barb passes off Tic Tacs as Bob's dementia pills. It works.
* AwfulWeddedLife: Bob and Barb routinely scream at each other and Chris (Barb doing it along with ''beating Chris up'' '''''with the sole purpose of getting at Bob,''''' while Bob is genuinely sick of his family's shit.)
* BigEater: The Chandlers.
* AwfulWeddedLife: Bob and Barb routinely scream at each other and Chris (Barb doing
* BigEater: The Chandlers.
* BlatantLies: Barb claims Chris is heartbroken that Bob won't take him to the zoo. Meanwhile, Chris is busy [[ItMakesSenseInContext stripping naked and rubbing his clothes on a game disc.]]
** Barb [[DomesticAbuse routinely beats up Chris,]] usually to get Bob to buy her things (e.g. kicking Chris in the balls [[ItMakesSenseInContext to get Bob to take her to the thrift store]] when she can't convince Bob that he's heartbroken that Bob won't take them and getting it past CPS by passing off Tic Tacs as Bob's dementia pills, throwing Chris through a plate of glass and getting free wine, trying to get Chris's penis bitten by a crocodile so they can sue the zoo) and screams at Chris for talking when it doesn't get her anything.
* SerialEscalation: Bob's examples of Chris getting rewarded for being a dick. First, Chris eats half the candy aisle at the convenience store. Then he fills his underpants with Nutella, rips it off in class and puts it over his teacher's head. ''[[RuleOfThree Then]]'' he ''[[MakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext moonsaults into a stripper's tits.]]'' The last one is [[RefugeInAudacity so ridiculous Barb doesn't believe Bob when he says Chris did it.]]
* SerialEscalation: Bob's examples of Chris getting rewarded for being a dick. First, Chris eats half the candy aisle at the convenience store. Then he fills his underpants with Nutella, rips it off in class and puts it over his teacher's head. ''[[RuleOfThree Then]]'' he
* DysfunctionalFamily: Barb is a [[ManipulativeBastard manipulative bitch]], Chris is... well... Chris, and Bob himself is a cynical old bastard that wishes at least one of the three would die.
* CrossesTheLineTwice: Barb tells Chris Bob will take them to the zoo, as she wants to stop at a thrift store that's on the way there. Bob overhears and yells at Barb for rewarding him since Chris recently groped a woman. Barb says that [[BlatantLies this made Chris heartbroken]], and when she realizes Chris is completely ignoring the situation, she ''kicks him in the nuts to make him cry.'' ''THEN'' CPS arrive, and Bob tells them what Barb did, so Barb ''whips out Tic Tacs and says it's Bob's dementia pills.''
* DoNotCallMePaul[=/=]InsistentTerminology: In ''Magi-chan's Stone'', Chris identifies himself as Christian but is still legally named Christopher, meaning he has to tell everybody to call him Christian.
* EntitledBastard[=/=]ThePrimadonna: It wouldn't be Chris without this.
Showing 15 edit(s) of 29