edited 11th Oct '13 8:11:50 PM by MikuruFan
- Obviously non-indicative, seemingly redundant title.
- Obviously unclear, confusing description.
- No signs of this article having even been created through normal, accepted means and methods of creating new tropes in the first place.
edited 11th Oct '13 9:31:19 PM by SeanMurrayI
edited 11th Oct '13 9:51:17 PM by SeanMurrayI
edited 11th Oct '13 9:51:01 PM by MikuruFan
- MacGuffin: A thing that people want, and seeking it is what drives the plot
edited 12th Oct '13 12:59:56 AM by troacctid
edited 12th Oct '13 6:14:32 AM by Stratadrake
- In Paper Mario 64 and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, your Star Powers are tied directly to the Plot Coupons — Star Spirits or Crystal Stars, respectively. When you collect a coupon, you receive one additional unit in your Star Power meter, and learn a new ability (which might heal you, buff your stats, or attack your enemies).
edited 30th Oct '13 12:06:09 AM by troacctid
You need to Get Known to get one of those.