Needs Help: Bondage Is Bad get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 6th May 2014 11:59:00 PM
edited 16th Mar '13 12:12:24 PM by abloke
- "According to Dan Savage, this trope is mostly about letting mainstream people ... [get] turned on by kinky stuff while patting themselves on the back for being better than kinky people."
- "Since 1990, psychiatry has acknowledged that SSC BDSM is often done between mentally healthy individuals, and more and more organizations who have already stopped spreading prejudice are now instead starting to fight it."
- "[...] bigoted and a careless mistake ... The only thing that can really be said in defense of these portrayals is that the murder victim who took part in these fetishes was in each case keeping the fetish secret from their significant other."
edited 24th Mar '13 5:45:56 AM by abloke
edited 5th May '13 4:02:06 PM by abloke
edited 5th May '13 5:42:30 PM by Prfnoff
- BDSM As A Sign Of Villainy = may or may not be the Designated Villain but must have BDSM themes or something
- Combat Sadomasochist = may or may not have BDSM As A Sign Of Villainy but must enjoy pain and hurting others
edited 5th May '13 5:10:06 PM by DunDun
Page Action: Bondage Is Bad
12th May '13 2:03:34 AM