edited 23rd Jun '12 3:04:08 PM by Feather7603
- 1. Harder questions the farther you progress in the game, ending up at this trope
- 2. Harder question that it should be at that point of the game
- 3. "I don't know the answer, and how can anyone know that" Might be DNDTR
edited 29th Jun '12 10:47:50 PM by spacemarine50
what goes up, must come down
edited 11th Aug '12 12:06:32 PM by jkbeta
- The Double Dare (1986) entry claims that the Trope is used to cause a team on a roll to call for a Physical Challenge.
- The Mario Party example utilizes this Trope to enforce the Luck Based nature of the game.
edited 3rd Dec '12 9:43:05 PM by DonaldthePotholer
edited 4th Dec '12 12:12:21 AM by Twentington
edited 4th Dec '12 9:54:19 AM by DonaldthePotholer