Our Avatars Were In A Room Together: The RP — Sign-Ups:
We are currently not accepting anymore players to the continuation thread at this time. Sorry. If you are interested in joining a thread of a similar nature, click here.Exactly what it says on the tin. Sometimes they still pop by the room, but they often leave. Freeform RP where we do different stuff, though we do have a stricter continuity.
Official Rules! Please read these!
Seriously. Read the rules. I link to them every time and nobody reads them anyway so we always wind up with complications that didn't need to exist in the first place. Read the rules.1. No godmodding. This includes stuff like autohitting, ghosting, the standard things that are attributed to godmodding. 2. No fixed GM. As of June 22nd, I'm apparently the head GM in that I run things, but you may not hog the storytelling duties to yourself. The GM running the story will have control over the characters involved in it so long as no rule-breaking is involved and no fuss is made, so listen to them if they tell you to do something. 3. You may not derail someone else's plot unless they are inactive for at least a week. 4. Maximum of
Discussion thread here. The thread is here.
The polls are closed.
The winner is:
- Demon Puncher Club (GM: Ramuf) — Info
How voting works, in case you didn't read the rules (go do that):
- You do not vote if you are not in the RP.
- If you are in the RP, the polls will be listed as open, locked, closing, and closed.
- When the polls are open, voting is not permitted. During this time, you may volunteer to GM a plot/thing/activity you have come up with. It will be added to the polls to be voted on.
- When the polls are locked, no one else after this point may volunteer to GM, and barring emergencies, your name may not be removed from the ballot. During this time, voting is now permitted. You may not vote for yourself, and you may only vote once. DO NOT POST YOUR VOTE IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD. THIS IS A PRIVATE POLL. YOUR VOTE WILL BE DISCARDED. Thank you.
- Closing basically means move your ass, we're waiting on one or two people to vote who are dragging their feet. During this time, in the instance of close calls or tiebreakers, a revote may be called. You may change your vote during this time, or during when the polls are locked.
- Closed means closed. No more votes may be submitted, and we would prefer beyond this point that you didn't change your character(s), either. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
- Please read the rules. Please? Pretty please?
THE BELOW POST IS NOT CURRENT, NOR IS THE USER WHO UPDATES IT. IT IS ALSO INACCURATE. PLEASE POST IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD IF YOU WANT A RECAP.
edited 7th Jan '15 6:52:43 PM by GameSpazzer
I'm going to use this post to tell people what it's like. Basically, we are just adventuring where ever we like. We will visit different universes in the Millenium Falcon, thanks to it's damaged hyper-drive. As of right now, we are on our way to Fire Fly's system, where we will do adventurey things, and quite possibly blow stuff up. UPDATE: I guess I'll use it as a running history. After various attempts to keep ourselves entertained, we time skipped to Fire Fly. Sir lancelot then showed up, and is Cloud's servant or something. He then proceded to get the attention of some weird magic thing that pulled the falcon in the moon and attacked everyone with Vampires with laser eyes. After resolving that, we landed in a small town on said moon. UPDATE 2- well, i forgot to update. were now in castlevania UPDATE 3- Well I'm a VERY poor historian. We're in a room again.
edited 30th Dec '12 11:56:34 AM by Joesolo
edited 7th Dec '11 2:15:56 PM by Aramil
edited 12th Jul '13 12:26:54 AM by GameSpazzer
- No Godmodding. No, seriously. You could be a Godlike character, but that doesn't give you the right to blink and end a fight. You will find that extremely powerful characters have been Nerfed. If you are caught Godmodding too much, you'll get ignored and ostracized. Or get a mod holler.
- You may change avatars as you wish, but alert everyone first, using the discussion thread. Also, you may only use a maximum of three avatars at a time. Also one of the avatar characters must be your present avatar.
- You cannot use characters that are not in your avatar gallery! That means ANY character that's in your gallery may be used.
- There is no specific GM. That means anyone can orchestrate fights and rescue missions. Just don't hog the title.
- You cannot kill off someone else's avatar if you do not have their permission.
edited 7th Dec '11 2:22:42 PM by ShadowBender
edited 7th Dec '11 2:17:40 PM by pyr0h1tman8
- Zack Fair
- Alex Mercer
- Edo Tensei'd Nagato Uzumaki/The Six Paths Of Pain
- ANY character that's in your gallery may be used.
edited 7th Dec '11 2:21:15 PM by GameSpazzer
edited 7th Dec '11 2:44:00 PM by Moerin
edited 7th Dec '11 3:10:25 PM by Joesolo