- Have a clear image of the object.
- Understand how it's made, like manufacturing process and molecular structure.
- Know and understand its purpose, given by its creator. *
edited 21st Dec '10 5:48:20 AM by DalesKaine
edited 21st Dec '10 6:34:07 AM by KingZeal
edited 21st Dec '10 9:06:45 PM by KingZeal
- Good at Math, but sucks at everything else.
- After saving a girl's life, he obtained a Magical Database in the form of a sapphire pendant containing memories of its past bearers. As a result, he aces in every subject in school and in quizzes, including those he sucked at before.
- The Required Secondary Powers is that he can only access his the Magical Database when he really needs it, i.e., when he needs to ace a test or when his team is about to lose.
- Telepathy: He can see visions of the past and read people's minds, making him a Living Lie Detector.
- Time Travel: He can travel to the past, but not to the future.
- Proud Scholar Race Guy: Born from an extinct clan of Time Travelers and Telepaths.
- Power at a Price: Naturally, his abilities make him an excellent History quizzer, but at a cost of his own memories, which is why he enters a portal to his own past every night before he sleeps just to make sure he doesn't forget who he is. The one time he forgets to do so after a long day of using his powers, the team almost broke up after he lost all his memories. He Got Better.
edited 4th Oct '11 8:07:48 PM by judasmartel
edited 4th Oct '11 7:53:00 PM by judasmartel
edited 5th Oct '11 1:02:16 AM by dRoy
You need to Get Known to get one of those.