- Extra Freaky Squicky version with Randall's secret desire to eat Mark. Added Necro Yay angle since Randall is a Zombie.
- And don't forget when Mark is turned into Randall's ex-girlfriend—the one Randall went zombie for.
Mark: I really wish I had that information before I turned into a girl.
Randall: Well it might not be a total loss. You could make a long-time fantasy of mine come true.
- Another mark for Randall and Mark: "Your denial's really turning me on. Is that weird to say?"
- Twayne with Leonard's nemesis in "Kill, Mark...Kill!"
- The entire Randall/J9 sequence in "Soulsucker", culminating in Randall rubbing a hand over J9's crotch.
- The Ho Yay between Randall and Mark is taken Up to Eleven in "Mummy Dearest", with their lease agreement becoming an analogy for marriage - to the point that Mark proposes at the end of the episode, and Randall hangs a pretty heavy Lamp Shade on it.
Randall: Well, I kinda wanted to the guy in this scenario... but yes!