YMMV: The Rage: Carrie 2
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Did Eric see Lisa as just another notch on his bedpost? Or did he genuinely care for her, but couldn't deal with peer pressure?
- Harsher in Hindsight: The scene where Lisa kills herself, already meant to be tragic, became even worse after the Phoebe Prince incident and other teen suicides.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the film, the villains are let off for driving Lisa to suicide. Fourteen years later, the real-life Steubenville rape case ended with the exact opposite outcome.
- Hollywood Homely: Rachel's friend is called a Coyote Ugly date. The actress playing her, Mena Suvari, is not only a model, but played a popular character in American Beauty the exact same year.
- Sequelitis: If you ignore the fact that it's a sequel, it's a great midnight movie, being filled with heaping helpings of extreme violence and late-'90s, WB-teen-horror cheese. But as a follow-up to a classic, it's a failure.
- So Bad, It's Good
- Special Effects Failure: Bad CGI, Bad CGI everywhere! While it may be justified due to it being made in the mid 90s, it still doesn't account for the fact that all the CGI appears to come from Photoshop