- Family-Unfriendly Aesop:
- In General: Interracial relationships are always a bad idea. Also, only attractive people with a knack for walking between the raindrops deserve a happily ever after.
- For Men: The only surefire way to find love is to be rich, handsome and willing to let a production crew invade your social life. Even then there's no guarantees.
- For Women: Treating men as gift-dispensing trophy boyfriends is only okay when you do it. Also, you truly are little more than an appliance for men and should dedicate your life to being prettier than all the other girls.
- Money Shot: If female, someone who didn't get a rose is invariably shown crying on the way out.
- The Scrappy: Several contestents and Bachelor/Bachelorette's for a multitude of reasons, but special mention goes to Bachelor Juan Pablo for being an incredible narcissist even by the shows standards. Then there are his comments that there would never be a Gay Bachelor/Bachelorette because it would be too "Perverted" for basic cable. Not to mention that he came off as offended the question was even asked.