Drinking Game: The Bachelor
Drinking game for The Bachelor and its reality-TV spinoffs/copycats:
- Take a drink every time the participants mention wanting to be with the girl/guy. Take another if he/she mentions wanting them.
- Specifically for The Bachelorette, take a swig whenever said bachelorette mentions having a "connection" with one of the participants, or that they were "here for the wrong reasons". You'll be hammered.
- Take a shot as soon as you hear "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever."
- Specifically for The Bachelor, take a glass whenever a contestant who didn't get a rose starts crying. One extra shot for a closeup.
- Take a sip every time somebody declares s/he is, "Not here to make friends."
- Take a sip every time someone says something awkward and the show plays its "awkward" music.
- Take a sip for every girl who cries before something bad happens.
- EXTREME RULE: Take a sip whenever a girl cries, Bachelor contestant or Bachelorette herself. You'll be dead in the first three seasons. Nice knowing ya.
- Take a sip whenever a seemingly normal person does something ridiculous.
- Two if they do it while coming out of the limo in the first episode.
- Three if they do it on a group date.
- Take a sip any time Chris Harrison attempts to be "comforting".
- Take two if he asks an insensitive question or makes a bastard suggestion.