- Crowning Moment of Funny: Many. Especially those fake "advertisements" before and after commercial breaks.
- In the pilot, General Specific attempts to sneak onto the farm using a Paper-Thin Disguise to capture a sheep. The plan fails, not because they saw through his disguise, but because he disguised himself as a wolf.
- Ear Worm: The Bee Gees parody "My Voice is so High".
- There's also the Clearance Day song.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In X Agent's debut episode, General Specific starts going through letters that he thinks sound mysterious, one of which is L.
- Ho Yay: There's this, from episode 1, even:
Pri. Public: (detects Sheep on device) I think we've got something, sir.
Gen. Specific: Yes, Private; we have a special something. Let's not lose sight of that.
- Ugly Cute: Sheep is on the borderline of this and a Ridiculously Cute Critter.
- The Woobie: Sheep. He's constantly being harassed by a military orginazation bent on using him to power a ray gun, is always getting harmed by a bratty little girl and a rich old woman who beats him with a stainless steel wig and he can also feel very lonely at times on top of this. Poor thing needs a hug.