* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Many. Especially those fake "advertisements" before and after commercial breaks.
** In the pilot, General Specific attempts to sneak onto the farm using a PaperThinDisguise to capture a sheep. The plan fails, not because they saw through his disguise, but because he disguised himself as a wolf.
* EarWorm: The [[Music/TheBeeGees Bee Gees]] parody [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK5YYu2h764 "My Voice is so High".]]
** There's also the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL49MHfSSrc Clearance Day song.]]
* HilariousInHindsight: In X Agent's debut episode, General Specific starts going through letters that he thinks sound mysterious, one of which is [[Manga/DeathNote L]].
* HoYay: There's this, from the pilot, even:
-->'''Private Public:''' ''(detects Sheep on device)'' I think we've got something, sir.\\
'''General Specific:''' Yes, Private; we have a ''special'' something. Let's not lose sight of ''that''.
* UglyCute: Sheep is on the borderline of this and a RidiculouslyCuteCritter.
* TheWoobie: Sheep. He's constantly being harassed by a military orginazation bent on using him to power a ray gun, is always getting harmed by a bratty little girl and a rich old woman who beats him with a stainless steel wig and he can also feel very lonely at times on top of this. Poor thing needs a hug.
* WhatAnIdiot: There's quite a few examples of very poor judgement exhibited by various characters, but a special mention goes to the two guards of the sultan in "Belle of the Baah", who decide that it would be a great idea to play baseball using sultan's priceless giant diamond. The sultan isn't much better, considering that he agrees to this (even if after a little bit of convincing) instead of berating the two and firing them on the spot. And then at the end of the episode, they decide to do it ''again''.