Tropers Online: 4,546
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Royal Canadian Air Farce
- Dude, Not Funny!: On rare occasions, it can stumble into this, particularly in later seasons whilst trying too hard to be edgy.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One sketch depicted Stephen Harper as chanting "Must destroy Liberals!". After the 2011 general election, the Conservative Party gained a Majority, while the Liberal Party was reduced to third party status.
- Love It or Hate It / Base Breaker:
- Memetic Mutation: Mike from Canmore. Specifically, "I sold all my [x] to Mike from Canmore."
- Seasonal Rot: The later seasons, when the show tried to be edgier.