YMMV: Razia's Shadow
- Accidental Innuendo: The Oracle's proclamation that "inside her lock he'll turn the key" is a little... phallic. At least the fact that the key metaphor is used earlier in the soundtrack with a malenote as the "lock" and a femalenote as the "key" makes it slightly better (or perhaps even worse).
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Ahrima a good guy who just didn't get enough affection from his father figure, or a whiny brat who throws world-shattering temper tantrums when he's not the center of attention?
- Crowning Music of Awesome: It's a freaking musical!
- Narm: BROTHER NOOOOOOO
- Anhura spontaneously announcing that she really wants to have Adakais's babies can raise a few eyebrows.
- Narm Charm: Could this musical have been written with characters who don't take themselves so seriously and are less prone to Chewing the Scenery? Yes. Would it have been anywhere near as fun? Absolutely not.
- Squick: Doctor, Doctor, with Dumaya’s “plans” for Anhura.
- Uncanny Valley: The album cover looks a little . . . unsettling.