YMMV: Quack Pack
- Awesome Music: Man, that opening is GREAT!
- Fanon Discontinuity: Thanks in no small part to incompatibility with DuckTales , the Carl Barks and Don Rosa comics (though it could be argued this is an Alternate Continuity and not meant to be), and the overall different tone of the show from what came before (though that is the point of the show). The House of Mouse versions of them also occasionally dress as they did in this series as a Mythology Gag.
- Interestingly, the Quack Pack version of the nephews actually made a short appearance in in either PKNA or Pikappa, tying that series together with this one (it was also their only appearance).
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: This show's quite popular in Europe.
- Older Than They Think: Donald has interacted with human characters before in classic shorts like "The Autograph Hound" and "Duck Pimples". Furthermore, Carl Barks had wanted to put humans in his Donald comics; the Dogface extras were a compromise forced upon him by Executive Meddling.
- So Okay, It's Average: For people who looked beyond the Ducktales comparison and did give it a chance. It's not a mind-blowing show but it is pretty fun and nice to see Donald actually hanging out with his nephews once more (he only had a cameo in Ducktales).
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit: How most fans usually see the show, though a majority of them are hardcore Ducktales fans who didn't like the changes.
- Unintentional Period Piece: Very much embraced a lot of the now-recognized 1990s trends and stereotypes, so naturally it has since fallen into this.